The story was posted on Facebook by Jolayemi Babajide Kygold Naijahub on the 1st of May. He captioned the post thus:
POISONOUS NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY
Earlier today, I went with my brother Ahmed Yusuf to buy some stuffs for our breakfast, we decided to buy 5 Alive on our way home.
At first, he poured it inside mugs, we tasted it and noticed that the taste was bad, we went further by pouring it inside a wide plate and this was what we found.
I don't know any Consumers' agency to report this to but I've posted it on Twitter and it's trending already, people should beware of these packaged drinks