Thursday, 17 March 2016

What would you do if you found cockroach in your McDonanld's burger?

McMuffin with roach

A man has sworn he'll never visit McDonald's again - after finding a COCKROACH in his breakfast burger.

 Joshua Camilleri, 37, was tucking into a third bite of his McMuffin in Brisbane, Australia when he saw the insect in the egg. What a way to start the day!

He told The Courier-Mail: “I threw up pretty much straight away. I went to the bathroom and threw up. It’s disgusting."

“I will never eat McDonald’s again in my life.”

The postal worker took the half-eaten burger back to the restaurant, where he received a refund.

However, he refused to give the burger back - meaning the fast food chain could not fully investigate the gruesome discovery.

A McDonald's spokeswoman said: "At this time we have no reason to believe this contamination occurred in our restaurant.

"The customer has refused to provide us with the product to allow us to look into this. Without the cooperation of the customer, it’s hard for us to investigate any further."

The restaurant, in the suburb of Coorparoo, now faces an inspection from Brisbane City Council.